Sunday 14 September 2014

Semester break

Semester break is here and so are the excuses that some trainees come up with so that he /she is able to go home early . What hurts the most is that some of these trainees are from first year !

Ok guys , listen ! You are in a TEACHER'S college , undergoing training to become TEACHERS , a person with high integrity and beliefs .

Seniors .... you should be showing the freshies how to deal with college life the POSITIVE way... NOT the negative way . If it is an emergency , then I am ok with it but skipping 1 hour lecture just to be able to go home ? Seriously ??

I know how some of you think , when it comes to semester break...I was a trainee too once before ... remember? I was homesick too .. but I would never skip lectures to go home .

I sincerely hope that next semester would be different ...

No comments:

Post a Comment